THE EXECUTIVE RESUME OF
WARNER CHAPPELL / The MO Amper, LLC (o/b/o Lu-Cor Music Publishing)
Song Catalog Licensing & Administration
Spring 2008 - Present
* Analyze royalty agreements and revenue splits.
* Track and secure royalty payments from performance, mechanical, and publishing organizations (ASCAP, BMI, HARRY FOX, etc.).
* Secure licensing opportunities for song catalogs with Curtis Mayfield, Willie Dixon
and various Lu-Cor Music songs from 50 year catalog.
* Secure song usage and licensing opportunities from Global Music Technology
Companies (Native Instruments, META Pop, Tracklib-Sony BMG, etc.) Grammy
Award winning artist and producers (DJ Khalid, Keysha Cole, Wu-Tang Clan, etc.).
Whose House Trivia Games / The MO Amper Publishing
Game Development & Music Trade Book Publishing
Spring 2015 - Winter 2019
* Table-top trivia game development.
* Secure vendors for music trade publications - 'B-Boy Billions & Stay in The Groove'.
* Event merchandising (American Booksellers Association - ABA / Game
Manufacturers Association - GAMA)
Native Instruments / META Pop / The MO Amper, LLC
Executive Licensing Manager for International Music Production
Spring 2018 - Spring 2020
* Secure partnership with Native Instruments / Meta Pop for awards and multi-media
* Licensing procurement for song usage / stem development.
* Solicit global producer song licensing agreements.
* Project development of track selections for REMIX YOUR BARS - Volume 1.
* Oversee quality control for pressing and packaging of vinyl records.
N TOUR (NAS, Jay Electronica, Talib Kweli) / THE MO EQ
Executive Event Merchandise & IP Manager
* Logistic mapping for multi-state merchandising.
* Secure international manufacturing and suppliers.
* Manage assembly of merchandise.
* Multi-state venue logistics for merchandise set-up.
* Administration of sales and inventory at events.
* Product placement and artist relations.
* Manage IP and Song Catalog licensing opportunities.
Chicago, Illinois USA / New York USA / United Kingdom, Greece, France, Russia
* Executive Produced and manufactured with Native Instruments (2018-2019)
REMIX YOUR BARS - Volume 1 / SWAG OF SOUL: LuCor Music Collection
1. Jerline and Friends
2. Next Movement
3. Morris Jefferson
4. Da Red AdmiRAW
5. Latoya Parker (United Kingdom)
6. Warren Curry (Samoa - USA)
7. Big J Walk (USA)
8. 'The MO Amper' Commander
9. Secret Island remix (France)
10. Dimitris Parantas (Greece)
11. Dimitri Prosukav (Russia)
* Music publishing administration for Lu-Cor Music catalog (2006-2019).
1. Warner Chappell Music
2. Sony-BMG -Roc Nation - We The Best Music (DJ Khaled-Keysha Cole)
3. Sony - Loud Music - Wu Tang Clan - Ghostface - Inspektah Deck
4. Jamla - 9th Wonder
5. Jus Blaze production for Capone and Nore
6. StreetSoul Records (United Kingdom)
Jerline and Friends: Best of Friends
* Executive produced poet-artist volumes 1-4 with WPAL radio (2006-2007)
RHYMES AND ROYALTIES - Volumes 1-4 featuring Sam Greenlee (film maker / author of The Spook Who Sat By The Door).
* Executive Produced national poets/artists @ WHPK radio Chicago (2002-2003)
NEXT ON THE MIC - featuring Abiodun Oyewole of Last Poets, LIVE India Arie from Renaissance Rhythms, DEF Poetry Jam artists, etc.
* Song Licensing, Realtone store and data uploading for Xingtones (2004-2005)
1. Roots Rock Society (Reggae and World Music)
2. Maurice and The ET Group (Inspirational - Eddie Thomas group)
3. C-Nario (Soul - Rhythm and Blues)
4. Heaven and Earth (Soul - Rhythm and Blues)
5. Coffee (Soul - Rhythm and Blues)
6. DJ Jady D (Dance - House Music)
7. Commander (Dance - House Music)
8. Mose III (Hip-Hop)
9. Poetri (DEF Poetry Jam)
* Executive Produced poetry-Hip-hop CDs, cassettes and Books (1997 - 2003)
1. Chocoletta: The Acapella recordings (with SOUL reign poetry book)
2. SOULjourn: Poetic Quests of Da Red AdmiRAW (with SOULjourn book)
3. SOUL Libations poetry book.
4. GI'ME LUV (poetry and Hip-hop cassette)
* Producer of music track for 'Angels Calling' performed by Underworld with lyrical development by Roy Davis, Jr. and remix productions by D.J. Pierre released on Strictly Rhythms (1992).
James Commander (c) Copyright; May 14, 2020
Website last updated 05/14/2020